Wednesday, November 14, 2012

41 Days And Counting

September 4, 2012 (24 weeks)


September 11, 2012 (25 weeks)


September 18, 2012 (26 weeks)



September 25, 2012 (27 weeks)


October 2, 2012 (28 weeks)




October 30, 2012 (32 weeks)



November 13, 2012 (34 weeks)


People keep asking me how I'm feeling and if I've liked being pregnant. So to sum it up..........
Weeks 6-10 I felt fine & great/normal as long as I ate something everything 2 hours and drank a lot of water
Weeks 10-15 were the worst 35 days of my life, I wanted to die everyday, I assume how I felt is the closest I'll ever come to feeling what Chris has felt like going through chemo, when I wasn't massaging people on my usual 5 shifts a week I was lying in bed watching netflix and throwing up
Weeks 15-30 were absolutely fabulous, sometimes I'd forget I was pregnant, the days flew by and I was really enjoying having amazing hair and no more acne and it was fun to find out we were having a boy and to feel Quinton kick for the first time and just getting the nursery ready
Weeks 30-present (aka 34) have been okay, about 4 days out of the week I feel okay and then the other 3 days my back hurts and my top ab muscles kill, I can literally feel them tearing as my belly grows, and my ribs feel like they are going to break and I'm super tired 

Also as a side note pregnancy is so weird in the fact that complete strangers feel the need to say the rudest and nicest things to you all at the same time! I can't complain about getting the special treatment on two different occasions though. The first time Sky and I were at a Creighton soccer game and we had to sit on these brick/stone seats and this stranger behind us let me sit in his camping/fold up chair! Then the second time we were waiting at pretty much the end of the line at the Gladys Knight concert out in the cold and this guy let us budge, wait inside, and sit in the 2nd row (which had the padded seating)! Oh also as far as cravings go the first trimester I just wanted peanut butter, popcorn, hot dogs, bacon, cheese, eggs, and salads with ranch, croutons, and olives. The second trimester I still just wanted hot dogs, these vanilla oreo cookie things from WalMart, and cheese. Then now the third trimester I just want mayo, chocolate, and milk!

Plus so far no stretch marks! I'm not sure if its genetics or what but I bought this stuff at Whole Foods for $9 and I rub it all over me everyday. Since it is 100% real cocoa butter it is solid so everyday I have to chip away at it with a spoon and then I heat the chips up in the microwave to melt it down and then rub it on!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment