Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Halloween

This is what we did for Halloween.........

1. I went to the zoo with my friends and their kids while Sky was at school and we went through the creepy stuff where they always have the lights off aka the bat cave and the swamp then later we went to look at these monkeys that yell really loud and this one monkey ran at us, jumped on the fence/cage wall and shook it, and yelled right in our face it was terrifying but pretty cool
2. Sky came home early =D which is funny since early means 6:30 pm, as you can see he doesn't like me taking his picture........................


3. We made caramel apples


4. Sky's family makes root beer every year and hands it out to trick or treaters, however due to the way our apartments are laid out we didn't get any and making root beer seemed like too much for me, so instead we tried all these different root beers from this cool vintage shop in Old Market, my fav was the birch beer


5. We watched Disney's Ichabod Crane, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow since I had never seen it and it's a childhood favorite of Sky's

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment