Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Actual Birthday 10/25/2011

Sky and I celebrated my actual birthday here in Salt Lake and it was a day totally devoted to all my favorite things!
Sky took me to breakfast at my favorite place to get breakfast - Corner Bakery where I ordered my favorite thing there, french toast and a baby bundt cake!



Then Sky took me to my favorite park in SLC - Sugarhouse Park! Where we fed the geese which I love and because they are so aggressive Sky would smack them on their bellies to get them to back off. However, he got a little to crazy when we started chasing after the birds and tried to kick one which resulted in him losing his shoe in the dirty lake and thus he was shoeless.



Then Sky went to work so I went over to Angela's and she made me my favorite dish that she makes for lunch - spinach/artichoke dip! We just hung out and she sent me on my way with treats which were chocolate which of course is my favorite! I drove straight to my hair appointment where I left a blonde with bangs! I then drove straight over to my in-laws for my party! Sje drove Jordan up from BYU and Sky got off work so everybody was there! Janet made my favorite funfetti cupcakes and we all enjoyed a delicious BBQ dinner. Janet and Mike got me jeans, Sje got me VS lotion, Sky got me a bunch of VS clothes and perfume, Log Dog got me a shirt and scarf, but Lad and Belly got me the coolest gift of all..........





As you can see my favorite thing is owls! So the girls got me the big owl, Laura made me the purple owls, and Sky got me the white owl!
Then I went home and enjoyed all my treats from people!


I hate getting older but I sure do love having one day a year solely dedicated to celebrating me! =D

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. love the story AND picture about sky and the shoe! glad you had a great day and got so many awesome things. had no idea until recently that you were so into owls!

    ReplyDelete