Wednesday, February 15, 2012

January

I would have to say that January 2012 was by far my most favorite month of my marriage. Sky accepted his new job offer Jan 17th but his training didn't start until Feb 6th which meant we had the whole month to spend together. Having him home all day everyday was the best! I still worked my 3 shifts a week but by the time I got home he would have made me dinner, cleaned the whole house, and done all the dishes! When I wasn't working we would just hang out and go shopping and go out to lunch and just enjoy each others company and watch movies! One super fun thing we did was take a trip to Manti which is literally in the middle of no where in Utah! There is a beautiful temple there that I have always wanted to go to and Sky's grandparents live there! So we drove the 3 hours to get there and stayed with his grandparents in their HUGE log cabin, went to the temple, hung out, and ate good food. Sky's grandpa collects and fixes up old cars so I have included the cool pics we took of them since I promised Dad I would! I must say now that Sky has been back to work for a week and a half I am not a happy camper, I have no idea how I'm going to handle him going through law school and being a lawyer because I know I'll never get to see him then either.





This is the Pierce Arrow, not sure if that's really how you spell it, but his grandpa owns the only one that exists in THE WHOLE WORLD!! It doesn't look perfect in the pic since he is still fixing some stuff on it so its hood is off.


This is an old milk truck and he hasn't even started to fix it up yet but I thought it was cool so I took a pic.

Here are the cars that are done.











XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Holy freakin cars and mobster! :) oh, and the temple is cool too! :)

    ReplyDelete